Friday, February 15, 2008

Relationships

When I had an idea for the blog, I really didn’t think I’d have enough to talk about every Friday. Someday I may not, but it’s good to know that we’re busy and there IS enough to talk about on a weekly basis, even if some of it gets under my skin a little. I’m going to jump around a little;
  • Recently the Friends of Coy Hill received some good publicity about the work our Region and the NEA is trying to do. You can read the article here. Mike Belben did a great job for the entire 4x4 community with that one.
  • In case you haven’t heard, Essex Junction is not hosting a 4WD Jamboree this year. However, a show in Vermont (Vermonster) will be held twice this year and EC4WDA Northeast Region will be hosting a collaborative booth with the Northeast Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs to spread the word about organized 4 wheeling. Mike C. with Berkshire 4 Wheelers has accepted the position of event coordinator for us, so if you have any questions OR WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER, head over to the club website and look up “sidriptide”.
  • Dave Brill offers a Land Use seminar as part of our ongoing quest to make everyone “land use reps”. Knowledge is power, so if your club is interested, contact Dave and set up a seminar. It’s informative, it’s fun, and it’s free (although coffee and donuts would make it even better!).

I was going to get into PR (public relations) today, but I changed my mind. Perhaps this weekend.

Like shopping when you're hungry, you shouldn't blog when your angry.